ID Requirements for Tattoo and Piercing
Acceptable Forms of Identification
Over 18 Years Old
- Any State issued ID or Driver License
- Any Government Issued Passport
- Government Issued Military ID
- Exotic Dancer certification with photo
- Medical Marijuana Card
17 & Younger (Minor)
Any minor that receives services from Ranger Tattoo must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Both the minor and legal parent/guardian must have the appropriate identification present with them in order for the minor to receive services.
- State or Government issued photo ID
- State Issued Drivers License
- Student ID card issued by the school or college (with picture)
- If the minor has been emancipated OR guardianship has been transferred from natural parent to another person; legal court documents stating such much must be presented.
Minor Age & Service Policy
Any Minor that receives services from Ranger Tattoo must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Both the Minor and legal Parent/Guardian must have the appropriate identification present with them in order for the minor to receive services
A Parent/Guardian must accompany a minor to the studio
- Ranger Tattoo will Tattoo any Person age 16 years and up.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must sign copy of the tattoo stencil.
- The Parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor throughout the tattoo process.
- If the Minor is having the tattoo drawn on their skin, the parent must stay until the drawing is completed.